Posted on February 27, 2012 | Comments
This is such an easy dish to do and so satisfying for a child to have a go at making it.
All you need:
- 225g Fresh Prawns
- 1Â½ tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 glove of garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 225g Frozen Peas
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Packet of noodles (cook according to the packet instructions) or can use Rice instead.
- Extraâs if you have them; a few chopped Spring Onions and some Sesame Oil.
All you have to do is:
Heat the oil in a heavy based pan or wok, when itâs hot add the prawns (take care not to let the oil splash you), garlic and ginger. Stir fry for about a minute until all the prawns have turned pink.
Then add all the peas and cook for another minute â keep stirring! If you have the Spring Onions and Sesame oil add this now.
Last stage; add the water and let it bubble for 2 minutes - then you're ready to serve with your noodles or rice - Yum!
Tip - try adapting this recipe with different veggies or replacing the prawns for chicken.
Let me know how you get on!